All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.52Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis work features text in Spanish. Throughout the history of art, drawing has always represented the most profound and true expression of artists' visions, the final frontier to prove the depth of their talent. This book is an exploration of several of Colombia's most representative artists' pencil work. In most cases, these sketches are the most basic yet crucial point of an artistic idea that is later completed in ather medium - paint, marble, photography, or a computer.
- Author BiographyLuis Cantillo studied plastic arts in the National University of Colombia and earned a master's degree in engraving and photography at the Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design in London.
- Author(s)Luis Cantillo
- PublisherEditores Villegas
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationBogota
- Country of PublicationColombia
- ImprintEditores Villegas
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.