All listings for this product
About this product
- Description(BH Pia). Christopher Norton's acclaimed microjazz series has won worldwide popularity with teachers and students alike for its stimulating blend of contemporary genres and classical values. Two beginners' books and three collections of repertoire pieces form five clearly defined levels of achievement, making microjazz the ideal basis for progressive learning and teaching. These microjazz collections are sets of easy graded pieces in popular styles such as jazz, blues, rock 'n' roll and reggae. Now including helpful teaching tes and an audio CD containing both backing and full performance tracks to enthuse and enhance both your practice and performance.
- Author(s)Christopher Norton
- PublisherSchott Music Ltd
- Date of Publication22/03/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleMicrojazz S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSchott Music Ltd
- Weight250 g
- Width218 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Music recording)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.