All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLoren W. Christensen shows you over 300 ways you can add variety to your daily martial arts training routine. Whether you're a student looking for fun new solo drills to spice up your home training or an instructor in search of new ways to pump up your classes, this book has what you need. It is an incredible collection of drills, techniques, and exercises that will take your workouts to the next level. *Organize your solo workouts to get maximum results from even the shortest training sessions.*Improve your speed and power with dozens of inside tips and tricks.*Beat boredom and get excited about your solo training sessions.*Become a well-rounded fighter by adding essential skills your instructor may t be teaching you.*Safely experiment with new techniques to find your ideal personal style of training.*Get an edge on your opponents with training methods that will elevate your skills in the ring and on the street. Not only will you learn eugh new training strategies and methods to keep you busy for years, but Loren W. Christensen's -nsense writing style will get you up and moving, even on the days you'd rather skip your solo workout. This book is packed with insight, technique, and motivation. It will become your favorite training partner.
- Author BiographyLoren W. Christensen has been involved with martial arts since 1965. He has earned an 8th dan in American Free Style Karate, 2nd dan in Jujitsu, and 1st dan in Modern Arnis. Loren has authored over 50 books (a couple non-fiction), and has written popular articles for numerous martial arts magazines during the past 30 years. Loren was inducted into the 2001 Masters Hall of Fame for a Golden Lifetime Achievement Award. He is a retired Army MP and Portland Police Officer. Loren Christensen resides in Portland Oregon.
- Author(s)Loren W. Christensen
- PublisherYMAA Publication Center
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationRolindale, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYMAA Publication Center
- Content Note152 black & white halftones
- Weight472 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.