All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionCalled a fascinating and forthright story, Solomon Boy recounts the author's stay in a rural village in the Solomon Islands. Come with him as he learns to pluck a chicken, eats bat meat and rhiceros beetle legs (well, just one), digs for megapode eggs, explores jungle caves, gets ants in his pants, battles malaria, and relaxes with the people after a hot day and talks about all of the juicy gossip overheard at the water tap.
- Author BiographyDave earned a degree in Bible and Missions from Columbia International University. He has also enjoyed work as a hospital lab technician, a stone laborer, and an optical technician. Dave is now also a New York certified English teacher writing from the Capital region.
- Author(s)Dave Hart
- Date of Publication13/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.