All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionAt the age of thirty-one, lovely Jade McConnell was a level-headed scientist with a firm understanding of her own heart and the world around her -- or so she believed until one steamy July night outside a Georgetown restaurant when she had a chance encounter with an unusual young man. Their meeting launched a strange journey propelled by a secret that began 200,00 years earlier on the shores of the Adriatic Sea. Now Jade's perception of reality has been turned upside down, and she's undergone a series of remarkable changes. Something happened to Jade McConnell. Something. But she doesn't kw what.
- Author BiographyRichard Owen Price is a journalist, editor, and author who began his career age nine when he founded a weekly newspaper called The Price Family Times, an enterprise that thrived until the untimely demise of his family's mimeograph machine. To this day, Price regards the fleeting success of the Times as the greatest achievement of his career. Price spent many years at USA Today, where he held long list of positions ranging from Cover Story Writer to Deputy Managing Editor. He also worked for The Associated Press and spent four years at the Star-Gazette in Elmira, N.Y., where he rose to the position of executive editor. He has contributed frequently to magazines. He earned a master's degree in journalism from Columbia University. Price was twice nominated for the Pulitzer Prize, first for an environmental investigation along the U.S.-Mexican border and later as the lead reporter for the newspaper's ground-breaking coverage of church fires in the south. He covered the Persian Gulf war and Desert Storm, filing stories from Israel, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Iraq, and Iran. He was lead writer for both O.J. Simpson trials. A father of five (and grandfather of five more), Price wrote a series of children's books featuring Christopher Kazoo and Bongo Boo that won a Moonbeam and a Mom's Choice award. He resides in Sherman Oaks, California with wife Tyana Parr.
- Author(s)Richard Owen Price
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.