All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionSolos for Young Violists is a five-volume series of music books with companion compact discs featuring 34 works for viola and pia. Many of the pieces in this collection have long been recognized as stepping stones to the major viola repertoire, while others are newly discovered, arranged, and published for this series. Compiled, edited, and recorded by violist Barbara Barber, Solos for Young Violists is a graded series of works ranging from elementary to advanced levels and represents an exciting variety of styles and techniques for violists. The collection has become a valuable resource for teachers and students of all ages. The pia track recorded on the second half of each CD gives the violist the opportunity to practice with accompaniments. This title is available in Music Prodigy.
- Author(s)Barbara Barber
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleSolos for Young Violists
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight272 g
- Width227 mm
- Height301 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.