All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive and accessible guide for anyone who wishes to incorporate solution-focused practice in to their helping conversations with people, whether these take place within structured sessions or in more unplanned and spontaneous ways.
- Author BiographyGuy Shennan is a solution-focused practitioner, consultant and trainer. First using solution-focused practice as a social worker during the 1990s, he now practises and teaches the approach widely in the UK and beyond.
- Author(s)Guy Shennan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight396 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.