Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- Series TitleMathematical Concepts and Methods in Science and Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight413 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byM.A. Goldberg
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1979
- Table Of Contents1. A Survey of Numerical Methods for Integral Equations.- 2. A Method for Accelerating the Iterative Solution of a Class of Fredholm Integral Equations.- 3. The Approximate Solution of Singular Integral Equations.- 4. Numerical Solution of a Class of Integral Equations Arising in Two-Dimensional Aerodynamics.- 5. Numerical Solution of a Class of Integral Equations Arising in Two-Dimensional Aerodynamics-The Problem of Flaps.- 6. Applications of Integral Equations in Particle-Size Statistics.- 7. Smoothing and Ill-Posed Problems.- 8. Imbedding Methods for Integral Equations with Applications.- 9. On an Initial-Value Method for Quickly Solving Volterra Integral Equations.- 10. On a Method of Bownds for Solving Volterra Integral Equations.- 11. Resolvent Kernels of Green's Function Kernels and Other Finite-Rank Modifications of Fredholm and Volterra Kernels.- 12. On the Algebraic Classification of Fredholm Integral Operators.- 13. Boundary and Initial-Value Methods for Solving Fredholm Integral Equations with Semidegenerate Kernels.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.