All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionSolutions Manual to accompany Classical Geometry: Euclidean, Transformational, Inversive, and Projective Written by well-kwn mathematical problem solvers, Classical Geometry: Euclidean, Transformational, Inversive, and Projective features up-to-date and applicable coverage of the wide spectrum of geometry and aids readers in learning the art of logical reasoning, modeling, and proof. With its reader-friendly approach, this undergraduate text features self-contained topical coverage and provides a large selection of solved exercises to aid in reader comprehension. Material in this text can be tailored for a one-, two-, or three-semester sequence.
- Author(s)A. C. F. Liu,G. W. Tokarsky,I. Ed Leonard,J. E. Lewis
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/07/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight296 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.