All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of independent activity sheets motivates students to practice key skills in addition, subtraction, time, money, measurement, and more. The simple self-checking format gives students immediate feedback on their work, highlighting their correct answers and encouraging them to rework the ones they got wrong. Perfect for homework, independent work, or any time! For use with Grades 2-3.
- Author BiographyEric Charlesworth, a fan of puzzles and logic games, teaches 6th grade mathematics in Providence, Rhode Island. He also writes and edits educational materials and has published the following with Scholastic: the Speedy Math Practice series, 225 Fantastic Facts Math Word Problems, and the Super Sudoku Math series.
- Author(s)Eric Charlesworth
- PublisherScholastic Teaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Teaching Resources
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight159 g
- Width211 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.