CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fun, light-hearted and easy to understand book we explore one of the most well-kwn problems in Number Theory. Throughout the journey of trying to understand a problem which has taxed mathematicians since the 17th century, we are joined by some inquisitive children who ask many questions along the way. This book should appeal to anyone who has an interest in algebra with a level of GCSE or O-Level, or even below. Could this be the simple solution that Fermat believes he found? It is up to the reader to find out for themselves.
- Author BiographyDouglas was a Senior Electrical Engineer who worked on many large engineering projects during his career and was an associate to a consultant in the Building Services industry. When he left school he was an apprentice working in an office, drawing with ink on tracing paper; the issue of drawings has changed drastically, and most drawings are now computer generated. Douglas is now retired from work and writes books for fun.
- Author(s)Douglas Parker
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.