All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn this second edition of a best-selling handbook all the chapters have been completely revised and updated, while four completely new chapters have been added. In order to meet the needs of the practitioner, emphasis is placed on describing precisely the techlogy and kw-how involved. Adopting a didactic and comprehensible approach, the book guides the reader through theory and applications, thus ensuring its warm welcome among the scientific community. An excellent, essential and exhaustive overview.
- Author BiographyKoichi Tanaka became full professor at the faculty of Chemistry, Materials, and Bioengineering at Kansai University in 2004. His many publications cover the topics of substance transformation in organic chemistry. He is author of the best selling book by Wiley-VCH Solvent-free Organic Synthesis .
- Author(s)Koichi Tanaka
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication17/12/2008
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1016 g
- Width181 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Foreword byGerd Kaupp
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.