All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEven expert crossword-solvers struggle with cryptics. The clues can often seem nsensical, mysterious and infuriating, but finally cracking them is immensely satisfying. Solving Cryptic Crosswords for Dummies is designed to help even the most casual crossword lover master these mental feats of gymnastics. Packed with clear explanations, helpful hints, and practice crosswords, the book explains how to approach these problems in a clear and logical manner, providing hints on identifying the different kinds of clues and tips on how to solve them. Using worked examples and clear explanations, the book guides the reader through the common and t-so-common clues that can be used to decipher even the most confusing cryptics, and includes practice puzzles to put your new skills to the test.
- Author BiographyDenise Sutherland is a syndicated puzzle author. Her crosswords, word searches and other puzzles appear in a range of publications around the world, and she has written many puzzle books, including Cryptic Crosswords For Dummies and Word Searches For Dummies.
- Author(s)Denise Sutherland
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/11/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight248 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.