All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.63Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis new guide takes an analytical approach by using step-by-step universal methodologies to solve problems of motion in Mechanical and Industrial engineering. This is a very useful guide for students in Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, as well practitioners who need to analyze and solve a variety of problems in dynamics. It emphasizes the importance of linear differential equations of motion, using LaPlace Transform, in the process of investigating actual problems. It includes numerous examples for composing differential equations of motion.
- Author(s)Michael Spektor
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notefigures
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.