All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionScholars have long debated the double character of Romans. Why did Paul address a long discussion of Jewish themes to a Gentile audience? Das provides a fresh understanding of the identity and attitudes of the Gentile Christians in Rome and of the expulsion of Jews from Rome under the emperor Claudius. His reading offers new insight into Paul's concern for the Jewish roots of the Christ movement.
- Author BiographyA Andrew Das holds the Niebuhr Distinguished Chair in the Department of Theology and Religion at Elmhurst College, Illinois, USA. He is the author of three books, including Paul and the Jews.
- Author(s)A.Andrew Das
- PublisherAugsburg Fortress
- Date of Publication17/01/2007
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAugsburg Fortress
- Weight535 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.