All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Upledger, the discoverer of Craniosacral Therapy, developed SomatoEmotional Release as an explicitly psychotherapeutic application of Craniosacral technique. This is the first presentation of SomatoEmotional Release for the general public. Writing in a reader-friendly, conversational style, Dr. Upledger presents the basic theory and method of this body-oriented psychotherapy, and at the same time explains how it came into being.
- Author BiographyJohn E. Upledger is the founder of The Upledger Institute. Dedicated to the natural enhancement of health, the Institute is recognized worldwide for its groundbreaking continuing education programs, clinical research and therapeutic services. His work has been featured on Good Morning America, ESPN, Oprah, and CNN, and in publications such as USA Today and TIME. Dr. Upledger is a Certified Specialist of Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, an Academic Fellow of the British Society of Osteopathy, and a Doctor of Science.
- Author(s)John E. Upledger
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/12/2002
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date06/12/2016
- Content Noteill
- Weight590 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.