All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis text synthesizes information for analyzing random vibrations and structures into one coherent body of kwledge. It takes a practical yet progressive look at two major fields related to random analysis: linear and geometrically nlinear structures, and the behaviour of random structures under random loads. System harmonics and oscillations, random functions and the theory of random vibration are covered extensively throughout the text, which includes invative methods for calculating the probability of failure of dynamic systems. Simplified examples demonstrate applications for daily use and present new approaches to failure analysis. The author evaluates the use of random process methods for the stochastic analysis of crack growth in detail, providing a better description of failures resulting from crack propagation. For young engineers, the book touches on finite element programmes such as ANSYS and the probabilistic analysis programme TROBAN, facilitating solutions to more complex problems. It also illustrates how to write a FORTRAN programme to build a numerical procedure suitable for the design needs.
- Author(s)Giora Maymon
- PublisherAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Date of Publication30/04/1998
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleProgress in Astronautics & Aeronautics S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 178
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Content Noteillustrations, index
- Weight562 g
- Width157 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.