All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $24.94
- AU $10.34Trending at AU $16.27
- AU $21.00Trending at AU $21.62
- AU $21.48Trending at AU $24.74
- AU $9.17Trending at AU $13.76
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in a Seussian style, this delightful story explains why children suffering from attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) react differently to simple situations in their daily lives. Explaining the symptoms of ADHD in an entertaining way, this tale helps children understand their differences, accept treatment, and retain positive self-esteem. Parents, teachers, and doctors will welcome this dialogue concerning how they can help children with ADHD.
- Author BiographySam Goldstein, PhD, is a clinical instructor in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Utah School of Medicine. He lives in Salt Lake City, Utah. Allie Desoto is an illustrator. She lives in Portsmouth, Rhode Island.
- Author(s)Sam Goldstein
- PublisherSpecialty Press, Incorporated, U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpecialty Press, Incorporated, U.S.
- Content Note26 colour illus
- Weight178 g
- Width254 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Allie DeSisto
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.