All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionLively memoir of the author's observations while teaching in Asia, culled from his witty writings home, providing singular classroom and tourist experiences for the armchair traveler. What happens in these Asian classrooms is a real eye-opener for anyone who has never experienced teaching Chinese students, western-style, in their environment. The author's visits to Asian historic sites and his characterizations of street life along the way add amusing insights to his descriptions of Taiwan and Hong Kong. In addition the author's humorous reactions to airport and airline circumstances enhance the reader's enjoyment. All these events are adroitly woven into the narrative and make for a compelling, vivid page-turner.
- Author BiographyWilliam (Bill) Heath is a Lecturer in the Department of Marketing and International Business at The Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College, CUNY. Bill has over 30 years of extensive experience in marketing, advertising, branding and consulting, having held senior positions in three worldwide advertising and communications networks as well as being an independent consultant to many major domestic and global firms. He has traveled extensively in Europe for both business and pleasure and thoroughly enjoys his Asian assignments. He lives in New York City with his wife. Bill received a BBA from Temple University in his hometown of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and has an MBA with highest honors from New York University.
- Author(s)William Heath
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication22/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.