All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's 1992. Kurt Cobain is alive, flannel is everywhere, and Hamlet Burns is starting college. Little does he kw he faces four years of rowdy roommates, STDs, and ill-timed explosions of gas. Along the way, Ham drinks a few beers, breaks a few hearts, and has a near-fatal brush with Hootie and the Blowfish. Some Sort of Ugly is the tale of Ham's journey from boy to man, and the women that help him get there.The book is a mix of raunchy humor and stalgic wisdom, and a true coming-of-age journey.
- Author BiographyNathan Graziano lives in Manchester, New Hampshire. He is the author of three collections of poetry-Not So Profound (Green Bean Press, 2003), Teaching Metaphors (Sunnyoutside Press, 2007) and After the Honeymoon (Sunnyoutside Press, 2009)-a collection of short stories, Frostbite (GBP, 2002), and several chapbooks of fiction and poetry. He also writes a Red Sox column for The Dirty Water News and is a contributor to The Good Men Project. A chapbook of short prose pieces titled Hangover Breakfasts was published by Bottle of Smoke Press in 2012.
- Author(s)Nathan Graziano
- PublisherMarginalia Publishing
- Date of Publication14/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarginalia Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.81Trending at AU $13.60
- AU $17.22Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $23.97Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.06
- AU $10.57Trending at AU $14.08
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
- AU $18.17Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.