CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- SynopsisThis is a reproduction of a book published before 1923. This book may have occasional imperfectionssuch as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed worksworldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to ensure edition identification: ++++ Some Unusual Features In The Microstructure Of Wrought Iron Henry S. Rawdon Govt. Print. Off., 1917 Science; Nanostructures; Microstructure; Science / Nanostructures; Technology & Engineering / Material Science; Wrought-iron
- AuthorHenry S. Rawdon
- Number Of Pages28 pages
- Publication Date2011-07-01
- Publication Year20110000
- Weight2.6 Oz
- Height0.1 In.
- Width7.4 In.
- Length9.7 In.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.