CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Some Virginia Families: Being Genealogies of the Kinney, Stribling, Trout, McIlhany, Milton, Rogers Tate, Snickers, Taylor, McCormick, and Oth by Hugh Milton McIlhany (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe facts contained in this work were collected over a period of eight years largely because of the author's desire to acquire kwledge of his more immediate relatives. The fruits of his efforts t only resulted in facts concerning his immediate family, but also provided extensive information on the allied Virginia families named in the title of this volume. The order in which the families are arranged in the book was determined solely by the order in which they were completed, with cross references being made from one part to ather. Information contained on each individual varies, but generally contain dates for births, deaths, and marriages. Biographical information is included for some individuals, and may include locations/residences, military service, profession or occupation, religious affiliation, etc. Paperback, (1903), 2013, Illus., Index, 328 pp.
- Author(s)Hugh Milton McIlhany
- PublisherJanaway Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJanaway Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.