Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the No. 1 international bestseller Cathy Kelly, a vel of love and longing, wishes and yearning. They all just want one thing in life - and then they'll be truly happy. Just married, Emma can't wait to escape the control of her domineering father and conceive a much longed for child with her beloved husband. For Leonie, divorced mother of three teenagers, happiness means finding true love, something that was missing from her ten-year marriage. Hannah is striking out alone after the love of her life abandoned her. She is yearning for independence and security, yet is uncertain that any man can every provide this for her. But sometimes, when you wish will all your heart for a dream to come true, you risk destroying the happiness within your reach.
- Author BiographyCathy Kelly is a number 1 bestselling author around the world. She worked as a journalist before becoming a novelist, and has published 13 bestselling books. She is also an ambassador for UNICEF in Ireland. She lives in Wicklow with her partner and their twin sons.
- Author(s)Cathy Kelly
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/06/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight470 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.