All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $69.86
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- DescriptionKendall and Cruise ignite the pages in the final installment of the New York Times and USA Today bestselling Someone to Love series. Kendall Jordan kws she doesn't need an elaborate wedding with a Vera Wang dress and a three-tiered cake. All she needs is the love of her life, the hot and romantic Cruise Elton. But she's been dreaming of a picture-perfect wedding since childhood, and so with her finances in peril and a rock band squatting in the Elton B and B Kendall must take extreme measures. She decides to pen a book about the kinky sexcapades of one Penny Whoredon and one Cruz Belton, but in order to do the writing justice she'll need to conduct some sexy research with the love of her life. It looks like Kendall might just pull it off-but when her protective older brother and Cruise's jealous ex-girlfriend get involved, tempers and insecurities rise, threatening t just her dream wedding, but the possibility of having a wedding at all.
- Author BiographyAddison Moore is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of contemporary and paranormal romance. Someone to Love has been featured in Cosmopolitan magazine. Addison lives with her family on the West Coast. Learn more at addisonmoorewrites.blogspot.com.
- Author(s)Addison W. Moore
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleSomeone to Love
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight340 g
- Width155 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.