All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionFifteen years ago, Sam Becker's sister was killed, a tragedy that haunts him to this day-particularly as his best friend, Marcus, was jailed for her murder. Driving home from the bittersweet celebration of what would have been her thirtieth birthday, Sam is confronted with a terrifying scene, and has just moments to try to save four lives. In the aftermath of this chilling drama, he is hailed as a hero by the press-but to the investigating police, things do t add up. Sam finds himself drawn into a conspiracy of lies and organised crime that puts his own life in danger. And to make matters worse, Marcus is out of prison, hoping for reconciliation and determined to clear his name. Sam is forced to confront his own dark past, but as the layers of deceit are peeled back, can he really trust anyone around him?
- Author BiographyPaul Pilkington is a British writer from the North West of England. He is the author of the Emma Holden suspense mystery trilogy, the first of which, The One You Love (2011), was #1 in the Bookseller Official Fiction Heat Seekers Chart. The second in the series, The One You Fear (2013), was named as one of the Best Kindle Books of 2013 (UK Kindle Store Editor's Choice). The final instalment, The One You Trust (2014), has helped the series to achieve over 2,000 five-star reviews on Amazon. He is also the author of Be Careful What You Hear (2015), a standalone mystery novella. Paul's work has been translated into several languages, and his novels have been e-book bestsellers in a number of countries. He has sold over 300,000 e-books.
- Author(s)Paul Pilkington
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas & Mercer
- Weight454 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.