Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
About this product
- DescriptionSomething New: The Bride's Complete Guide to Tracking Thank You Notes offers brides an organized way to record each gift they have received, who gave them each gift, and whether or t a thank you te has been mailed for each gift. The book is divided into 10 sections for different wedding events, with room to record information for up to 50 gifts for each event. Something New: The Bride's Complete Guide to Writing Thank You Notes, a companion book to Something New: The Bride's Complete Guide to Tracking Thank You Notes was designed to simplify and streamline the ermous task of writing thank you tes for wedding gifts. This book includes over 200 sample thank you tes, which range from gifts of china to peculiar gifts for which a bride may t quite kw the best way to thank the recipient of the te. The Bride's Complete Guide to Writing Thank You Notes also includes tips on how to address thank you tes based on each recipient's title and living situation.
- Author(s)Emily Wood Smith,Rachel Wood Daniels
- Date of Publication23/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.