All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.46Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $12.99
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- DescriptionTwo women are hauled together by their husbands' partnership but that's t all they have in common. After five years of being married to Moses without any children to show for it, Athena is at a crossroad which is further exasperated by an obxious mother-in-law who brings in ather woman to help the process; to top it off her husband is cheating on her. Temitope has been married to Olamide for ten years. Although she has two daughters she desperately needs to give birth to a male child that will inherit her husband's empire and secure her marriage. She is worried that a mistake she had made is costing her the opportunity of doing so and will do anything to ensure other woman takes her place. One thing is certain they'll do anything to keep their marriage... but will they succeed? Meanwhile, Moses starts a liaison with Cynthia who is in a contract marriage with Olamide and w she is pregnant...
- Author(s)Kemka Ezinwo
- Date of Publication18/01/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.