All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionCharts the development of indigeus television broadcasting within the context of Canadian contemporary, multicultural society, from the 1960s. This book valorises the struggle of First Peoples to attain legislated recognition of their collective communications and cultural rights.
- Author BiographyLorna Roth is associate professor and chair, Department of Communication Studies, Concordia University.
- Author(s)Lorna Roth
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication27/05/2005
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleMcGill-Queen's Native and Northern Series
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Note40 b&w photographs
- Weight485 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.