All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionCalled graceful and evocative by the Cleveland Plain Dealer, rich and wise by the Minneapolis Star Tribune, quietly impressive by the Detroit Free Press, and transcendent by Time Out Chicago, Donald Lystra's first vel, Season of Water and Ice established him as an important new voice for Midwestern fiction. Six years later, Donald Lystra has returned with a bracing new collection of short stories that will do for the center of the country what Cheever did for the suburbs of New York. In Something That Feels Like Truth Lystra explores the complexities of human interactions and imbues them with an honest naturalism that is sure to endear him to new readers - in the Midwest and beyond.
- Author BiographyDonald Lystra is the author of Season of Water and Ice. His work was cited for Special Mention in the 2002 Pushcart Prizes.
- Author(s)Donald Lystra
- PublisherNorthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleSwitchgrass
- Place of PublicationDekalb, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthern Illinois University Press
- Weight331 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.