Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionBlair thought she was doing her brother-in-law a favor by putting his friend up for a few weeks while he got his apartment situated. Caleb thought he was doing his friend a favor by keeping an eye on his sister-in-law for a little while, seeing as she was one of New York's finest. They met with indifference. But their friendship grew despite that, Their friendship grew to caring, and then more. But can he accept the idea of her being in constant danger, and can she trust eugh to share her heart?
- Author(s)Morgan Henkelman
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight265 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.