All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $91.04
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $52.74
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
About this product
- DescriptionSomething About Eve is a story about Eve, a woman haunted by her past whose path crosses with a married woman afraid of her future. As they set out to help each other, an unsuspected and passionate friendship evolves between them. When Eve's past catches up to her, she finds herself having to save the lives of those she loves or lose everything she has worked so hard to achieve. This is a unique and powerful story of two completely different women who, through fate, find each other and teach each other how to love.
- Author BiographyCurrently living in the Houston area, Jourdyn spends her time writing, designing websites and caring for what she equates as a zoo with 3 dogs, 2 cats, a bearded dragon, 2 frogs and 2 turtles. In the recent years, she has changed her lifestyle to include working out and eating right. She now competes in triathlons, has run her first half-marathon, and loves Muay Thai kickboxing, boxing and Krav Maga. Jourdyn loves bringing her characters out for everyone to meet. Her goal is to keep writing in many different genres, as she feels there shouldn't be anything limiting writers.
- Author(s)Jourdyn Kelly
- PublisherJourdyn Kelly
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJourdyn Kelly
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.