All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.37
About this product
- DescriptionNew York Times bestselling author Mary Kay McComas presents the spellbinding Something About Sophie, a gripping novel about the destructive forces of guilt, the importance of honesty, and the things people do, right and wrong, to protect those they love. Lovers Arthur Cubeck and Janet Chamberlin witness a shocking crime but vow to remain silent to keep their relationship secret. Eventually they split, but that night's promise isn't broken until years later when Arthur is dying. Still haunted by that night, Arthur wants to confess. As his last wish, he asks Sophie Shepard--a young woman he's watched from afar--to visit him. But Sophie arrives after Arthur's death, and discovers a mystery about her birthmother, her adoption, and Arthur's role in her life. May Kay McComas's Something About Sophie takes the reader on a journey through the darkest parts of the soul, while weaving past and present together seamlessly to reveal hard truths about the choices people make when their backs are against a wall.
- Author(s)Mary Kay McComas
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication03/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleP.S.
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight231 g
- Width137 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.