All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA heart-warming Pot Pourri of Yoga, Buddhism, Shamanism and Spiritual Philosophy giving the reader a Thought of the Day, which may be just that - a thought, or an invitation to practice a meditation, connect with nature or a practical ceremony. The Reader will be guided to visit their inner world, connecting with their emotions as well as nature as the seasons change and also linking with their Higher Self. This will help the Reader to be more rounded, more balanced understanding one's Self. These techniques will help the Reader to live in the present, remove toxins and blocked energy from the body as they become more centred which will strengthen their life force making them feel more whole in mind, body and spirit. To live in peace and harmony is to live in beauty. Michelle has brought together the energies of Yoga, Buddhism and Shamanism, which come together beautifully and Michelle has in fact shown that there is separation but different paths can be taken to reach the same goal which is liberation and wholeness.
- Author BiographyMichelle Corrigan is a fully qualified Yoga Teacher, Shamanic Practitioner and Spiritual Teacher. She has been walking her spiritual path for many years. Michelle loves helping people to find their paths.
- Author(s)Michelle Corrigan
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight186 g
- Width142 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.