All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $65.17
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.64
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $71.31
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.73
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $31.73
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's Libby Fawcett to do - the boy of her dreams just saw her burn most of her hair off in chemistry class when she wasn't paying attention to the Bunsen burner, she's tutoring him in a class she's almost failing just to get some time alone with him and w her mother just started dating the father of the biggest bully at school! Libby decides to start an anymous blog to vent her feelings and spill her secrets, but everything gets turned upside down when the pages are posted all over her high school! This is a fun, fast-paced chick-lit with a sweet heroine and a lot of heart.
- Author BiographyShana Norris is a Web designer by day and a writer at night. She lives with her husband in Kinston, North Carolina, where she actively posts on her own blog. This is her first novel. Visit www.shananorris.com for more information.
- Author(s)Shana Norris
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Out-of-print date09/12/2011
- Content Notecl / bw / tt illustrations, cl / bw / tt photographs
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.