All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionEleven years of passionate writing results in this gold standard for devotionals. Readers from around the world receive Daniel York's weekly Reveration devotion by email--w compiled into a work sure t just to inspire you to love God more, but also to gift you with material sure to help others as well. You'll love the stories and the vibrant and unique writing style. Most importantly you will have the opportunity to flow from Genesis to Revelation, all 66 books of the Bible represented with key passages. This devotional is packed with thought provoking, life-changing encouragement. Inspired initially by Oswald Chambers, profound work, My Utmost For His Highest, this devotional equally raises the eyes of its readers to living with a joyful purpose. Perhaps the greatest feedback Dan receives is the consistent feedback from readers Wow--what I read today was exactly the message I needed! Inspiration from heaven is never late.
- Author BiographyDaniel York grew up as a missionary kid, the son of Ron and Betty York. He lived in Okinawa, Korea, Japan, the Philippines, and throughout the United States. In 1977, after graduating from Faith Academy in the Philippines, he spent four years as a cadet at West Point. Following his graduation from West Point in 1981, he served with the 101st Airborne (Air Assault) Division before joining the Army Reserves in 1986. Dan served on staff with The Navigators for ten years, during which time he received a Master of Divinity from Bethel Seminary (West) in San Diego, CA, before moving with his family to Oregon in 1991 to plant and pastor Horizon Community Church. In 2000, he started the nonprofit First Cause, an organization committed to worship and leadership training. He has authored five books and recorded seven albums of original music. Dan was promoted to Major General in 2012. As of 2013, he serves as the Division Commander of the 76th Operational Response Command headquartered at Fort Douglas, UT. He is married to Kathleen over 30 years and is the father of three children: Bryan, Sarah and Stephen. Sarah is married to Mark Tegtmeier and gave Dan and Kathleen their first grandson Jadon. Dan's life verse is Psalm 40:3- He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the Lord.
- Author(s)Daniel York
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.