All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionIn this winsome story, a likable young narrator explores the perks and pitfalls of being an only child. Comparing his situation to that of his cousin Jake, who has many siblings, the narrator realizes that having a household full of brothers and sisters is not always as fun as it seems. Even though he is the only child at home, he has many family members who love and care for him - and so does his friend Lily, who's an only child, too! Sometimes, he realizes, being just one is just right.
- Author BiographyGayle Byrne (Sometimes It's Grandmas and Grandpas, Not Mommies and Daddies) is the Children's Librarian at Killingworth Library in Connecticut. An award-winning educator, she previously taught English and Child Development. Byrne is an active member of Grandparents Raising Grandchildren and lives happily with her granddaughter, Jasmine. Mary Haverfield has illustrated more than ten picture books for children, including Harriet the Homeless Raccoon and Sometimes It's Grandmas and Grandpas, Not Mommies and Daddies. She lives in Dallas with her husband, Pat.
- Author(s)Gayle Byrne
- PublisherAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width218 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mary Haverfield
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.