All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionI was renting a basement, a hovel, really, at an absurdly low rate, on Park Street, but it never deterred any of the women I brought there, and there were quite a few. If the dust that coated everything bothered them, they didn't complain. If the unwashed dishes in the bathtub frightened them, they didn't say. If they saw from the surroundings that I wasn't fixed like a man going places in the world, it didn't seem to make a difference. Best of all, I didn't give a damn what they thought. That's how a man should always live. I had it once. So why did I give it all up? --- Max Zajack's life is in flux. After the parade of women charted in 'Lounge Lizard' and the grind of dead-end jobs endured in 'Dirty Work', perhaps an ordinary existance is Max's best path. But rmality has its own problems...and its own secret escapes.
- Author(s)Mark SaFranko
- Date of Publication29/04/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight194 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.