All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSomewhere Else is a thousand miles away and right next-door. It's where fly-fishing takes you: a place and state of mind. In fourteen beautifully crafted stories Charles Rangeley-Wilson takes us around the world, from Arctic Quebec to upland Croatia, from the Scottish islands to the Northern Territories, always journeying into the heart of the landscape to meet ordinary, extraordinary people. Somewhere Else is a book about escaping from what you think you kw, to find out how things really are.
- Author BiographyCharles Rangeley-Wilson is an award-winning writer. He is a passionate conservationist, founder of the Wild Trout Trust and the Norfolk Rivers Trust and advisor to WWF on English chalk streams. He is the author of two books of travel and fishing writing, The Accidental Angler, which was also televised by the BBC and Silt Road: The Story of a Lost River. His other work for BBC includes the critically acclaimed film Fish! A Japanese Obsession. He lives in Norfolk with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)Charles Rangeley-Wilson
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintYellow Jersey Press
- Content Note10
- Weight169 g
- Width127 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.52Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.