CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionAs Johnny prepares to play ather set at the House of Blue Lights, he plugs in his amp and tunes his guitar-and then he sees her. Tall, blonde, and sexy, the mystery woman turns heads as she walks in and finds a seat at the bar. Right then and there, Johnny decides he will do whatever it takes to make her his. He saunters over to the bar and strikes up a conversation with Allison Miller, quickly realizing she is one-of-a-kind. Smart, gorgeous, and quick-witted, Allison is everything he has ever wanted in a woman-and more. Despite recently enduring a bad breakup and swearing off men forever, Allison agrees to go out for coffee with Johnny, igniting a passionate relationship that leaves them inseparable, madly in love, and immune to the rest of the world. Fate makes a surprise appearance several months later in the form of a pregnancy, and the couple decides to get married. In this compelling tale, two unsuspecting young lovers have idea that an unspeakable tragedy is about to strike, rending the delicate fabric of their family and causing an upheaval that may tear them apart forever.
- Author(s)Libby Layfield
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.