All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $27.06Trending at AU $27.44
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.75
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.55
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.53
- AU $30.09Trending at AU $31.00
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.84
- AU $17.52Trending at AU $21.05
About this product
- DescriptionBill Marx is the last living person to have worked professionally with the three Marx Brothers: his uncles, Chico and Groucho, and his father, Harpo Marx. Because Chico and Groucho had children that had written about them, Bill Marx wanted to complete the Marx Brothers' literary trifecta by authoring a book about the personal and professional relationships that he had with his father. Son of Harpo Speaks!, in addition to offering a unique perspective of a very special man and revealing many stories never before in print, is also a book about a too-Hollywood-to-believe life-altering quirk of fate that ultimately brought him together with his parents. The background for this remarkable revelation unfolded unassumingly over a glass of wine and some conversation in the famous 1960s nightclub, Di's Lodge, on Hollywood's Sunset Strip. It would subsequently lead the author to explore the complex life task of dealing with his emotional scars of rejection and the secure feelings of acceptance, the latter due to his overwhelmingly good fortune of having been adopted by two loving parents. Plenty of show-biz and sizzle are also sprinkled throughout to make for a very enjoyable read.
- PublisherWaterlogg Productions
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterlogg Productions
- Read byBill Marx
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time524
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.