All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.34
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionSon of the Wolf is part 2 of a four part saga, the first being ON ANGELS WINGS. It follows the adventures of Angela Anderson who at 18 found out she was an illegitimate child of a Lord and runs away before she is sold to a brothel, subplots and twists keep the reader turning the pages in this accurate historical vel except for my characters who intertwine with the true historical people. It also travels along the lines of the ODYSSEY with the male protagonist. In Son of the Wolf, the story continues with the approaching Revolutionary War. Major Lupus is the star of this book. He brings his character to life and wants the reader to keep turning those pages to see what happens to him next in this tale of duty, love and adventure!
- Author BiographyMs.Heather Adams, delights us once again with her tale of SON OF THE WOLF. Her second of a four part saga of the continuing tales of Angela Anderson was told in ON ANGELS WINGS which is still available @ Amazon.com. In Son of the Wolf, Angela's tales continue as does the character Major Lupus. Who is a spy for the American's, read and see how Angela handles her life in Son of the Wolf, you'll be happily surprised Ms.Adams is happily married for 39 years has 3 terrific children, and 8 adorable grandchildren. Along with her 2 pugs, Duke and Gellie, Ms. Adams writes what is sure to be as good a seller as her first gem. She is in college while writing, but her first love is writing which shows in her style of keeping one wanting to turn the pages. The characters hold one's interest and concern for what happens next. Many have said ON ANGELS WINGS should be made into a movie, perhaps you'll feel that way after reading SON OF THE WOLF. A real love story with history thrown in to keep one in the action of the storyline.
- Author(s)MS Heather Adams
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date16/03/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.