All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe leading reference to Cakewalk's powerful digital audio workstation, SONAR X2 POWER! is an all-new edition of this popular guide, offering top-to-bottom detailed coverage of the SONAR X2 software. The book's comprehensive treatment begins with the basics and takes you from setup to final mix with clear, step-by-step instructions and exercises. If you're a new user, you'll start at the beginning and learn everything you need to kw to use SONAR for recording, editing, producing, mixing, and sharing your music with the world. If you're already a SONAR user, you'll learn the details about all the exciting new features in SONAR X2-and you'll sharpen your workflow and improve your music-making. SONAR X2 POWER! is the most complete guide to SONAR X2 available, covering everything from working with SONAR files and navigating projects to advanced editing, surround sound, automation, and much more. No matter what genre you're working in, or what part of the music/audio world you call home, you will benefit from the book's clear guidance and the wealth of production tips and shortcuts. Build and strengthen your SONAR expertise with SONAR X2 POWER!
- Author BiographyScott R. Garrigus (garrigus.com) has been involved with music and computers since he was twelve years old. He earned a B.A. in music performance with an emphasis in sound recording technology at UMass, Lowell. In 1993, he released his first instrumental album on cassette, Pieces of Imagination. In 1995, he began his professional writing career when his first article appeared in Electronic Musician magazine. In 2000, he authored his first book, Cakewalk Power!, which was the first book to deal exclusively with the Cakewalk Pro Audio, Guitar Studio, and Home Studio software applications. Since then, Scott has written a number of other books, including Sound Forge Power!, SONAR Power!, SONAR 2 Power!, Sound Forge 6 Power!, SONAR 3 Power!, SONAR 4 Power!, SONAR 5 Power!, Sound Forge 8 Power!: The Official Guide, SONAR 8 Power!, SONAR X1 Power!, and SONAR X2 Power! Today, Garrigus continues to contribute articles to a number of print and online publications. He also publishes his own music technology e-zine, called DigiFreq (digifreq.com), which provides free news, reviews, tips, and techniques for music technology and home recording users.
- Author(s)Scott R. Garrigus
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication12/04/2013
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight1295 g
- Width213 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.