Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionRising Star Ranch in Texasa historic Brazos bottoms moves into the twenty-first century. Former world champion bull rider Dallas Stevensa wife is struck down in the prime of life and is in a nursing home in a coma. His trusted ranch manager Flop McIlhaney, seeking to prove his own worth following an accident that lamed him, leaves the ranch and marries Mary Nell Whitehorse, Texasa longest running joke and one of its wealthiest women. Young Sonny Bradford, heir to Rising Star but related to ne of them, is left shouldering the burden. Life changes drastically for all of them. In the end it will be Mary Nell and Sonny who bring the scattered remnants of the ranch back together and give them what they most need, the only things that can save them: hope and love.
- Author(s)Gracia De Santiago
- Date of Publication02/02/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.