All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionI hope these words are still sparrow-song, more ragged at the edges, perhaps, but filled with gratitude. This new Song of the Sparrow tries to sing on like an aging bird whose voice is less insistent, less kwing, a bit intermittent, but still reaching for a full-throated song. From the Introduction Thirty years after his groundbreaking and popular Song of the Sparrow, Murray Bodo revisits this prayer journal. With new insights and a seasoned perspective, he highlights the spiritual path for those new to it and those who, like him, are always rediscovering it. His musings, meditations and messages are a font of inspiration for those seeking new ways to pray.
- Author BiographyMURRAY BODO, O.F.M., is a Franciscan priest and member of the Franciscan Academy. An award-winning author of numerous books, including Mystics: 10 Who Show Us the Ways of God, Landscape of Prayer and the best-selling Francis: The Journey and the Dream, and three books of poetry, Sing Pilgrimage and Exile, Icarus in Assisi and The Earth Moves at Midnight, Bodo has had his poems, stories and articles published in magazines and literary journals in the United States and Ireland. He resides in Cincinnati, Ohio, and spends summers in Assisi as a staff member of Franciscan Pilgrimage Programs.
- Author(s)Father Murray Bodo
- PublisherServant Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbour
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintServant Books
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.