All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe beginning bass singer, with his range and tessitura at the bottom end of the scale of voices, has unique difficulties finding suitable vocal music in his range, which is often very frustrating for him and his teacher. Ord includes full text and music for selected songs on interpretation. In addition, antated entries provide full access to suitable material in the repertoire. Antations include composer, title, range, tessitura, tempo, meter, difficulty, source, publisher, and pertinent comments. Also includes indexes by composer, title, and publisher.
- Author BiographyAlan J. Ord is Professor and Director of Opera at the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. A past president of NATS (Northern Alberta Chapter), Dr. Ord has performed extensively in operas and concerts in the United States and Canada and has given presentations on repertoire for the bass voice at regional and national conventions of NATS.
- Author(s)Alan J. Ord
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication08/11/2001
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Note1 illustration, indexes
- Weight681 g
- Width223 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.