All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSongs of My Life...Slightly Out of Tune speaks to a generation of women and men over the age of 40 who are dealing with life's challenges, both big and small. Susan Dinti writes about love, marriage, family, ageing, health scares, parenting and staying relevant and excited about what life has to offer. Her message is one of hope, and her conclusion is that we're all trying to do our best, and it's better if we can do so with a smile. Susan offers gentle advice, the kind that comes from a lifetime of experience: what should you do if your spouse loves to give you the silent treatment? How do you conquer your own fears in order to be 'cool eugh' to your kids during a European school trip? How do you interact with a terminally ill sibling and deal with the regrets of t spending eugh time with each other? How can you make sure that you're a good mate, parent and person? This book shows you that life is like a song. You learn the words, but that's t the end, because the tune can change at any time. Susan shares her journey in such a way that you'll smile, tear up, wince and d your head in time to her song, because all of us are the same: we're slightly out of tune, too.
- Author BiographySusan Dintino is an author, motivational speaker and radio-show host who embraces the opportunity to reach out to a multitude of people in a way that blends humour with the life lessons she's learned along the way. As the host of the highly rated weekly radio show Susan Dintino Live, airing every Wednesday on www.12radio.com, Susan gets to the heart of the matter with her special brand of humour. A trusted and popular adviser on www.12listen.com, she uses her intuitive abilities to provide her clients with clear guidance and advice that assists them in choosing the best path for their lives. As a contributing writer for the popular www.thirdage.com website, Susan keeps a blog allows her to share her thoughts on everyday topics that bring chuckles and a-ha moments to her readers. Meditation is one of her passions, and she's recently trademarked a new technique: InPowering Meditation[trademark], which combines automatic writing, affirmation creation and guided meditation to promote peace and serenity, as well as assisting the listeners in manifesting what they desire.
- Author(s)Susan Dintino
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication04/06/2012
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Insights
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.