Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of one woman's autism. An elegant, thought provoking memoir that will have a lasting impact on all who read it, a story about stepping out into personal relationships. A new insight into human emotions and the need to belong to a group.
- Author(s)Dawn Prince-Hughes
- PublisherSouvenir Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/10/2004
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSouvenir Press Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.