All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionSongs of the Sea reveals Ron Boggs' spiritual and intellectual soul work through stories, essays, poetry, meditations, analyses, and aphorisms. It explores gifts that are available to everyone. It embodies inspiration, showing how to inspire oneself and be the creative individual of one's aspirations. See how to speak directly out of the voices and visions that give life to spirit and soul, whether it is in writing, painting, dance, music, work, vocation, or art of life. Take this adventure with the author through discoveries that open life to creativity and its origins, Jungian psychology, Zen, American history, liminality, and poets and poetry. His lumius and dark imagination becomes a companion for stepping into a new life.
- Author BiographyRon Boggs is a writer of intellectual and spiritual adventures. Three works of prose and more than twenty books of poetry appear on his website, ronboggs.net. He has authored e-books on Art of Darkness: Initiation into Soul's Calling and an autobiography entitled Hanging by a Thread that is an interior on the road adventure into the nature of modern identity and life. A spiritual, psychological, and literary analysis delves into the heart of the mystery that is Living in the Myth of Psyche and Eros. His latest work is Songs of the Sea, a venture with fascinating twists and turns on every page from the point of view of a more encompassing self than the self usually identified as the ego. (Art of Darkness and Songs of the Sea are on Kindle.) His poetry and prose explore exciting ideas involving the nature of liberty and its conflict with power or tyranny. Jungian psychology and its ways of dealing with the whole person, not just the ego, has been one of his favorite topics of investigation. Zen, also, has been one of his major preoccupations. Zen and the practice of Zen has greatly guided his writings and poetry, opening new vistas and depths of being.
- Author(s)Ron Boggs
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.