All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionAn excellent and essential primer for the aspiring tunesmith, Songwriting: The Words, the Music & Money offers authoritative tips on everything from basic song forms to the hard facts of succeeding in the music business. In between, veteran songwriter Dick Weissman shares his insights into composing effective lyrics, melodies and hooks, as well as detailed breakdowns of every musical style from folk to cabaret to hip hop. The first book on the topic to be accompanied by a CD covering all the musical concepts explored within, this is an invaluable resource for anyone engaged in the serious study of songwriting. No kwledge of musical tation is required.
- Author BiographyDick Weissman is an Associate Professor of Music Business Management at the University of Colorado, and the former National Education Coordinator for the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences.
- Author(s)Dick Weisman
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication28/04/2008
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Out-of-print date08/07/2013
- Content Noteb&w photographs
- Weight572 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.