All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionNecessary reading (Booklist) from a New York Times bestselling biographer. Drawing on in-depth interviews with Sonia Sotomayor's former colleagues, family, friends, and teachers, New York Times bestselling biographer Antonia Felix explores Sotomayor's childhood, the values her parents instilled in her, and the events that propelled her to the highest court in the land. With insight and thoughtful analysis, Felix paints a revealing portrait of the woman who would come to meet President Obama's rigorous criteria for a Supreme Court justice, examining how Sotomayor's experiences shed light on her Supreme Court rulings-and how she will continue to write her great American legacy.
- Author BiographyAntonia Felix is the author of more than fifteen nonfiction books, including bestselling political biographies of Condoleezza Rice and Laura Bush. She has appeared on CNN, MSNBC, FOX News, and many other networks. She lives in Kansas City, Kansas.
- Author(s)Antonia Felix
- PublisherBerkley Books
- Date of Publication06/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.